Monday, April 19, 2010

Slipping away


What: well loved slippers
Last used: just the other week
Why kept: they might be useful and out of sight (they slipped under my bed)
Destination: after picking up little piece of plastic, I decided it was time to retire this pair of slippers

Confession: I have three more pairs. Sometimes when I can find a matched pair, I just wear what I find. My favorite pair right now are a pair of ballet slipper type that have a jolly roger on them. They keep my socks dry after the Wonderdog drools her water all over the kitchen floor. Thanks Mom :)

Argh!! I cleaned off my camera phone and deleted this photo of my purple fuzzy slippers!! I loved these slippers! *sigh* Another casualty of "M" retrograde
A google search of fuzzy purple slippers found this photo!

1 comment: