Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Am A Material Girl

What:  About 5 yards of cantaloupe colored cotton fabric.
Origin:   I have no idea.
Usage/How Long Kept:   ?   Since the late 1980s or early 90s?
Why kept:  It was one of the baggage finds...Out Of Sight, Out of Mind.  Storage Boxes Are Evil.
Destination:  Freecycler "J". 

Confession:   This actually went on Monday...I pre-posted it for Tuesday because I was prepared for what we call Freecycle Drama.

Bonus:  I didn't even think about keeping this for a moment!  And no Drama with "J"!   I had a lovely request from another "M".

On the other hand, one Freecycler asked me if I would drop this off for her.   Huh?   I resisted the urge to tell her that Freecycle does not have a concierge service...she must be new.

Both "J" and "M" were so polite, crisp and professional that I wished I had two large pieces of cantaloupe colored fabric to give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment