Saturday, April 24, 2010

Guest Post: Wreathe toss


Wreathe toss
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"I have had this for over 30 years, made (I thought) by a close friend from high school. Problem is, when I showed it to her a few years ago she had no memory of making it. So this sentiment seems to have been misplaced all this time, or, senior moments are no longer referring to Class of 71. I actually liked hanging it around the holidays, since I am a Christmas minimalist. But it will have a new home, come July. That is when I decided to have my new venue for some of my cast-offs: a tag sale called "Two Buck or I Chuck!" Everything will cost $2 or under. Leftovers go to Goodwill. I figured I might be able to earn enough to pay for a little home improvement, after all this feng shui!"

Thanks, "S"

No comments:

Post a Comment