Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holy moly - adios more old cosmetics

What: nail polishes, powder and lip balm
Origins: various. The powder I know was from the 90s
Last used: these shades of polish, probably the earlier part of this century. I tend to use more conservative colors, like the big apple red I'm getting on the keys here because I just painted my nails. I stay away from the blues, greens and purples now that I'm older
Why kept: out of sight, storage boxes are evil and I might need them. Last year I did use the blue and green to decorate my tootsies
Destination: sadly they are going in the trash

I hope I can get the red off my b, h, g and space bar tomorrow ( a q-tip and nail polish remover worked great!)

Update: My friend "Q" wanted them for her little one and we have 10 happy little piggies

1 comment:

  1. When I moved to NYC in the early 70s, the movie "Cabaret" had just hit the culture map. I simply had to get that look--the haircut, the plucked eyebrows, and the green nail polish. "Divine decadence, daring!" Looks like you had your own little cabaret period, old chum :)

    ReplyDelete