Friday, April 16, 2010

To Do's and Don'ts


To Do's and Don'ts
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Stack of lists of tasks and projects.
Origin: Extreme need for order, heightened by financial crisis.
How Long Kept: Fall of 2008 - Winter 2009.
Why Kept: Found in a file with my most recent business plan, which I'm in the process of updating. Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
Destination: Shredder.

Confession: I started my business the summer of 2008 -- came back from an August holiday to find out that my (putative) first client was blowing up financial markets...or blowing up with them, depending on who's talking.

I kicked into an anxiety mode where making lists in a 4 square matrix seemed like an accomplishment.

Ech, there was some seriously bad moon rising chi in there that needed to go.

On top of that, when I look at a couple of things I tasked myself with doing for other people...at least one of my people choices looks, in hindsight, questionable to say the least.   Not in a criminal way!   But in the big giant energy suck way.   That one was balanced out, though, by some real princes. (And Princesses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment