Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who says they don't come with instructions (it's a Three-for)


Who says babies don't come with instructions!?  Our kids did. I decided the warranty is up on them, so I'm getting rid of the manual.  I couldn't stop at just one item today, but I kept it themed to baby stuff.
What: Book "Your Baby's First Year" Unopened, a sensor thingy from the hospital for the baby, and a freebie diaper bag.
Origin: Book - Pediatrician, Sensor thingy & diaper bag - Hospital

How long: Book 2005; Sensor thingy; diaper bag October

Why kept:  Book - Might need it. Sensor thingy - I just emptied the bag it was in.  Diaper bag - I might need it.

Destination: Book & Diaper bag- Freecycle, Sensor thingy - sadly, the trash

When we went to our first newborn appointment, the doctors gave us this book. I may have used it once or twice. When my 2nd was born, we received another one. Should I have freecycled BOTH? Yes, but I might need it LOL. I have no idea why the sensor thingy was in the bag, but I'm not going to need it. The diaper bag came with freebies inside of it which I have put in the diaper bag (one of the many, ARGH) or recycled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment