Sunday, December 20, 2009

I love freecycle


I love freecycle
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: childrens book
How long kept: various -- less than three years
Origin: garage/book sales, friends book purging
Why: out of sight, sorta. We might need them
Destination: freecycle

But The Hubby and The Boy went through all the shelves to make room for puzzles and board games he has stashed, well... Everywhere :). In hindsight, I wish I would have kept one book (the one with the tiger on it) I liked that board book. They did a good job and if my 4 year old could let it go, I have to work on my "purging" remorse. It's the first time it has happened in years. I think I'll be okay. I'll always have this photo. The box weighed about 10 lbs. Woot!
Confession: These were picked up very quickly. Usually, I post something on freecycle and the next day the items is picked up. These books were picked up withing two hours of posting them. They are gone but I'm using it for today. I'm still sure I'll get rid of plenty more stuff on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment