Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Green Trifecta


Green Trifecta
Originally uploaded by 365 Things

What: 3 recyclable toothbrushes.
How Long Kept: Probably no more than a year.
Why kept: I'm not entirely sure. You only see two of the brushes in the photo because the third was used to scrub grout -- unsuccessfully, I might add, my grout does not sparkle -- and it looks unappetizing. Some Out of Sight, Out of Mind, and also Aaargh.
Destination: Manufacturer take back program, via my friendly corner mailbox.

Confession: This is one of those things that is easy, but seems difficult. For some reason, I have been thinking that I need to go to the PO to mail this, but that's not the case. If less than 13 ounces, it can go in a mailbox. You download the mailing label from their website. Easy peasy, as my friend "N" would say.

Bonus: I reused a piece of scrap paper for the mailing label, and a mailer that recently arrived, containing a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment