Thursday, December 31, 2009

Guest Posts -- Doubling Up: "CD Babies" and "yeah, yeah, yeah..."


CD Babies
Originally uploaded by heywattsky

More from "S":

"Mostly copies (multiple) of my "labors of love" --writing a book, as well as limericks that I custom-wrote, designed, and compiled in another relationship. (He was Irish-American, too). Plus a couple CDs for business scams I (almost) got involved in--and one new age compilation just to complete the set.

Kept since 2004. Off to a tech box that will end up at Greendisk, thanks, "A" for earlier info in a post."


And "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah..."

"1987, 1998, 2005...Ancient History.

Books to inspire and guide me thru the thing I hate having to do most about my chosen profession. (Find work!) Kept past their shelf life because I thought I could still use them as a source to then update thru the computer.

I did get a 2009 CWIM guide used on Amazon, a few months ago, tho I need to LinkIn to get the true skinny on who's where, because everyone lost their job last year.

Off to Goodwill you go--freeing up some shelf as well as head space."

Thanks, "S", for the two-fer.

No comments:

Post a Comment