Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oops I'm late


Oops I'm late
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: bag o baby stuff. Including a small wipe container for a diaper bag. Freebie containers for holding cheerios or other snackies.
Why: It might be useful, it was a gift
Origin: a well meaning friend from work
How long: beginning of November
Destination: recycle bin & AMVETs or cancer Federation

Bonus: The blog is making me get unwanted things out of the house so much faster!!! As FlyLady says, if you don't use it or love it, let it go!!!

Confession: if I ever place this blog on my FB page...I'll have to edit this post.... Should I edit it now? Your thoughts please.

"A" says, Ah, the value of anonymity. I think you could edit the post so that it doesn't hurt her feelings. The real thing is, when people offer us stuff, how much of it do we need; when should we just say "no"? (Feel free to give away the vintage baby gap shirt! Should I have sent that to you for the Little Boy, or just given it to Housing Works? Aaargh! I have a Christmas photo frame that's bound for, uh, someplace else. I'm trying to remember if Mom gave it to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment