Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crafty & cross stitch items

Confession: I got this on freecycle on Sunday night. Did I *need* it?? No!!!! It might be useful
What: Approximately 5 lb. Bag of cross stitch and craft Material
Origin: Freecycle
How long kept: less than 3 days woot!
Why : it could be useful.
Dest: another Freecycle member who picked it up promptly!

I'm most proud for getting it out of the house so fast and I didn't want this to be out of site out of mind. I took out a little quart-size ziplock bag and re-freecycled. It took up about 1.5 square feet in my family room for 2 days until it went to the porch :). I have many projects I want to work on. Included in the bag was a baby blanket that was so cuuuute! But I realize that I have enough on my list that I didn't need to take on someone else's unfinished project. I also didn't look through all the piles of charts. But I did find a family history for the person that gave it to me. I didn't read it, just read the first few lines. It wasn't my business nor was it of interest to me as it wasn't my family :) I emailed her and she was very grateful to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment