Friday, December 4, 2009

Ebay-o-rama

What: Angel complete series on DVD
Origin: Amazon.com
How long kept: End of October 2009
Why : I purchased it thinking I might give it as a gift or I might give it to myself. Nostalgia was the reason I purchased it.
Dest: Sold on Ebay. It's on its way to Ohio!

While I'm always initially excited about selling stuff and making money on E-bay; however, it's never as much as you think it will be. There was a net loss of $4.03 on this item after E-bay fees, Paypal fees and shipping costs. If I had just returned it to amazon.com, there would have been a loss about about $3. I'll skip a tall peppermint hot chocolate the next time I want Starbucks!

But I'm happy it's out of the house and not in someone else's that would love the thought of the gift, but probably never watch it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for not giving this to me, Princess. I still have one of the Buffy seasons unopened. The X-Files Season One is in frequent rotation on my DVD player...but I rarely watch Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was almost your Christmas and Birthday present! HAHAHAHAH Aarrgh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, talk about dodging another bit of "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete