Sunday, December 20, 2009

Slipping away


Slipping away
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Okay, today there may be several blog entries... I'm on a roll and I don't want to "save" them for tomorrow or a rainy day. Plus this was large enough to warrant an additional post. No, it's not the dog!!

What: old old slip cover
Origin: this came with my brother's two cats in December of 1999. I gave them a home when his allergies got bad. After the 2nd cat died in December of 2005, we kept it for the Wonderdog. She has her own bed but (ugh) chooses the couch. I digress
Where it was found: the laundry room floor. That was where I put it after the last time I washed it
Destination: garbage. Sadly there is no convenient place to recycle it. I would have to send it to "A" in NY


3 comments:

  1. Hi there--a little late advice, but in my town the local animal shelter accepts old blankets & linens for bedding. Maybe yours does too. Have a warm & fuzzy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good idea. A good use for old towels, too, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh, you are right!! Darn it!!!!! Thanks for the reminder! I even have a friend at work that volunteers at a shelter. She would have loved this

    ReplyDelete