Monday, December 21, 2009

Burn Out


Burn out
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: candles some burned some not
How long kept: some since 1990!
Why: might need them and out of sight
Destination: those pictured - freecycle. Others that I forgot to photograph, I regifted to the women in my office :)
Last time used: maybe last Christmas. "A" attempted to get me to clean out the candle dept in 2000. The Colonial candles in particular, haven't moved since! Argh!

"A" says, you did clean out the candle department in 2000, "M"!     You just didn't clean these candles out.   I view our various epic Stuff Purges of the early part of this century as some of the failed attempts  I mean learning experiences that led us to where we are today...at least 25 items lighter, each, than we were when we started this in November.  (And I don't want to speak for "S" on the quantity front, but I know that she's got it going on, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment