Saturday, December 19, 2009

Junk drawer cleaning


Junk drawer cleaning
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: Pens that don't works, OLD floppies (some single sided), a plastic checkbook cover and a current checkbook register
How long kept: the floppies are for an OLD mac that used to be in the garage (nostalgia, out of sight, might be fun to play with)
Blistex - I don't think they make it in this form anymore. I have no idea how old it is. (out of sight)
The pens are probably 3-4 years old. (out of sight, might be useful --not if they don't write)
Checkbook & and register - just came in two weeks ago. I was going to try freecycle with this but decided no one was going to want it. (Might be useful to someone else)
Destination: garbage and recycle

Confession: I have a pen problem. I love pens and paper. I did go through all the pens to make sure they worked. The pens that work, I couldn't bear to part with just yet. They are the freebie type pens you get @ conferences. I know I know. I am going to put a rubber band around them with a date and a note to mark a date if you pull a pen from the stash.

A says: Princess, check Greendisk.com -- I just found this early this am ordered a box for a stash of floppies and aaargh more audio tapes. (The Village should think about doing this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment