Sunday, December 6, 2009

Waiting for ... I don't know...

What: a bottle of Body Shop oceanus body wash. It had enough for 1 shower. I loved this smell!
Origin: my mom got a bath product basket and gave it to me
Why: saving it for something special!? I didn't even use it on my wedding day LOL. Then again, I stayed at my parents' house
How long kept: I saved this little bit of wonderfully smelling bath wash for over five years (blushes!) I probably shouldn't have used it, but it smelled really good.
Destination: Used and then recycled

I used it last night to celebrate.... Taking a shower woot!!!

The other item is a bonus item. An empty bottle of black raspberry vanilla . Another favorite. I was keeping this because it might be useful. I tend to water down the soap to make it come out of the pump easier and you don't need a full pump of soap. My son tends to pump any soap anywhere from 2 - 4 times if not supervised. I digress. I was going to transfer some soap, but I have plenty of pumps! GONE - recycle bin

Note to self: do not buy anymore soap EVER. I think I have enough to last until 2015

1 comment:

  1. I feel an "empty soap pump" post coming up. I never, ever need to buy another soap pump bottle again. Ever.

    ReplyDelete