Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Breaking Away...


Breaking Away...
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"S", thank you.

"My old biker helmet is perfectly fine on the outside, but all the foam padding is disintegrating on the inside (see black spreckles on the table). I am going to go to the Giro site and see if they reclaim them for refurbishment. (It looks like it wouldn't be hard, and I considered DIY-ing it, but I'd probably get glue gun dribbles hanging off it and stuck in my hair. The RIH racing cap came into my life about 8 years ago? I think someone gave it to me--why would I buy such a thing? I had a 3-speed bike and upright handlebars and a basket that was only missing Toto. Now it's dawning on me--I think it was a GAG gift....Hmmm...well, I am regifting to my high school friend who really does do bike-athons and raises lots of $$$ for charity. It's already in the envelope. Both hitting the road, out of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment