Monday, January 11, 2010

Guest Artist: Running on empty


Running on empty
Originally uploaded by heywattsky

Or should I say, our resident artist, "S":

"Three different brands of black ink of differing ages (I still haven't settled on the best that addresses my purpose, which is to draw traditionally and then neglect to methodically clean my pen afterwards)...so when I had a job to do this weekend I opened all 3 to discover the wells had run dry. And had probably been that way for months. Luckily there was a fresh bottle of good old Higgins tucked in a shelf corner. And a pen that didn't need pliers to pull the nib out and clean. This little mess was dispensed directly into the garbage. The art work that evolved will be on a blog this week for about 2 days. Pretty dispensable as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment