Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Proof That "S" has better stuff to shed: "sniff sniff, bye-bye..."


sniff sniff, bye-bye...
Originally uploaded by heywattsky

This is awesome. Thank goodness I don't know your ebay handle, "S". Thanks for stopping by!

"Kleenex dispenser from a hotel. I am told by my ex-hubby that we got 2 in Montreal in the early 80s (no, we didn't lift them from the hotel!) I still love the clean chrome, the deco lettering. But I haven't used it in years, and it's just been lying around doing nothing. My stud-finding talents in this old house haven't improved much either. Pun fully intended. Sniff sniff...bye bye...Kleenex dispenser dispensed to the Ebay box. Hello 2010."

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting--I don't mean to hijack your blog! Feel free to ignore my stuff--I'm just thrilled to archive & eliminate. Satisfies 2 of my primal urges. As for "better stuff..." I have all the same stuff you have already posted (except baby toys :) (and Coke bottle caps)--so I will try to avoid being redundant. Should this experiment with including others (i.e. me) get out of hand, just cut me loose! But please wait 21 days, so that I am properly intrenched in my new good habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "S", "M" Here. I think speak for "A" when we say we welcome your posts and you aren't hijacking our blog. I can't tell you how excited we are to have someone join us in our quest!!! While I will try not to be redundant, I know that the bottle caps will make a reappearance as I have a plastic grocery bag 1/2 full of them. Please keep posting away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I hope you have enough gigabytes for this year!

    ReplyDelete