Friday, January 29, 2010

Tattoo Anyone But Me


Tattoo Anyone But Me
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: 3 Temporary Tattoos
Origin: Middle-aged goth fantasy? I'm not really sure that I recall.
Usage: Not at all.
How long kept: Probably since 2001?
Why kept: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Destination: Mail call -- I'll send these in little notes to my 3 nephews, at least one of whom is old enough to love to get mail. Their moms have approved.

Confession: As you can see, I'm posting late. I took these with me on a trip to a conference intending to send them today (i.e. Thursday), but I didn't have stamps...I have a bunch of 42 cent stamps, and need more 2 cents stamps so that they're usable. These will have to go out Friday, along with Friday's other bounty.

Bonus: A notable quote I heard in today's conference: "I can't get an A in everything." Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment