Thursday, January 21, 2010

Even this is asking me why


Even this is asking me why
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: a hook from a broken shower caddy
Origin & Last used: when the caddy fell from the shower head for the last time. It was probably back in mid-2009.
Why why why: we recycled the caddy right away. I have no idea why this ended up on a shelf on the other shower caddy. I can't even mark it down to nostalgia as I have another caddy just like it. I'll go with out of sight because I knew we'd never fix it. And it wouldn't be useful for much of anything. It leaves me with the question "Why" punctuated with my blog item question mark
Destination: I just put it in the trash.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Princess, you could also code this one as an "aargh"!

2 comments:

  1. I would have saved it too--for "a future assemblage/collage." I probably have something similar, somewhere. Wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a discussion last night in my mixed media art class about bringing in stuff we were "stashing" to swap...

    ReplyDelete