Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sharing the Om


Sharing the Om
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: a gently used yoga mat that I just happened across last week. I was thinking that I'd put it up on Freecycle
Origin: From "A" in 2005ish
Why kept: it might be useful, it was a gift from "A".
Last used: probably a year ago (see confession)
Destination: my friend. I was having lunch with one of my best buds and she said, "I have to go buy a yoga mat." I told her not to because I have three!
Confession: I should practice more!!
I used to double up this mat with my other one until The Hubby got me a really cool one that has "chocolate" printed all over it :) it always makes me smile.

I don't have guilt for giving this away because I know "A" would approve on *so* many levels. Yoga is the answer to so many things :)
Namaste!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment