Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Today (Waaah!)

What: Hair Clip, broken and bearing a bit of dirt from the Shawagunks.
Origin: Hair hygiene.
How long kept: In it's broken state, about 5 minutes.
Why kept: See Confession.
Destination: Trash.

Confession: This is one casualty of today's ice climbing trip.  I tried to capture the dirt in the photo, but you can't really see it -- I was also covered in it.   Ice climbing seemed like it would be such a clean sport!   (Although I'm in one piece, we'll see how I bear up tomorrow.)  The confession part? I actually thought, "What if King's has stopped carrying them?" and actually thought about rinsing the dirt off and saving it  (i.e. I Might Fix It, sticky) until I could get to King's for a replacement.  For about 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment