Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hairly motivated!


Hairly motivated!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Thanks "S" for the hair raising motivation!!
What: hair clips and pony tail holders
Last used: um way long time ago some never. I searched my Freecycle group for my post. The last time I culled the hair holder herd was June of 2007. I've been keeping my hair shorter so these won't work for me
Why kept: out of sight, out of my hair. I might wear them again
Destination: since the hair clips are clean and I've never used the holders, I am putting them in the give away pile. They will probably go to the free-4-all
Confession: I kept some regular elastic pony hail holders. I'll try to remember to look at them in 6 month. After that they should be history, yes?
Update: A friend of mine has little girls that can use the ponytail holders. I will share them with her on Sunday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment