Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toothless in Beacon


Toothless in Beacon
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"M" Here... Thanks "S". You are proving once again that we do have the same stuff. I think I'll go try to find mine to post . "A" already posted her hair clips.

"Hair clips that used to serve the purpose of maintaining that casual ponytail, that "tousled upsweep" have just lost too many teeth to do the job effectively anymore. The butterfly clip is easily a decade old. Yesterday a tooth broke off in my hair and I still kept it in all day (loose tooth, too. For the hair clip tooth fairy). Hasn't anyone invented something similar but better for us--we who care but can't be bothered? Into the garbage, and I am sitting here feeling scrungy, refusing to wear a scrungi... "

No comments:

Post a Comment