Friday, January 22, 2010

Guest Post, From "A Land Before Sponge Bob...."

"These are tiny little dinosaurs that came in plastic capsules that you soak: they expand and the plastic dissolves and voila! Yes, I still fall prey to this kind of stuff at the Dollar Store. I think these go back to Halloween 2008 when I was trying to have a candy-free trick-or-treat thing, but realized that throwing some capsules into pillowcases was probably only going to get my windows soaped. So I followed thru on my own and put them in this little dish and let it hang around my art room (where it fit right in, decor-wise) for a year. I am happy to say that they are now extinct in this house. The blue dish is recyclable (it is tiny too--a stingy single portion from the local ice cream shop), but I decided to keep that after I shot the pic. It's a container. I can use it. Just not for foam dinosaurs."

No comments:

Post a Comment