Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Tossed My Cookies


I Tossed My Cookies
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: Christmas cookies
Origin: we took The Boy and The Kid to see Santa and Mrs. Claus in mid-December. There was a nice bake sale.
Why kept: we might eat them
Destination: our awesome indoor composter, except the one cookie that I couldn't break up. And the container, while it might be useful is in the recycle bin

As "A" and I say, we are hurling. Blluuarrgghh
+++++++
Shameless plug for our favorite company.... Economical Energy Products
If you are interested in learning more about my indoor composter, e-mail sales@ economicalenergyproducts. com (squirshed). Tell them 365Things sent you. I was a non-believer until we got this thing. I thought it would stink to high heaven. It doesn't. It's awesome. The Hubby used it in part of our garden and there were less weeds in the bed with the compost. Our garbage output has shrunk by probably 50 - 75%. Sorry I digress, but I do feel very strongly about my composter! :)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment