Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ma Maison...not!


Ma Maison...not!
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"Books used for reference for a children's book I illustrated called "Emily Goes Wild" - about a monkey who wears Chanel (you heard right) and lives with her Francophile adoptive mom in New Orleans and, well, many outfits and shenanigans later, joins the lions and tigers and bears at the zoo, oh, my. Post 9/11 & pre-Katrina...that "special" time in my life when all I did was draw tassles and pillows with fringe and a monkey who changed clothes 3X a day. Time to donate these to the library and if I ever need reference to draw a fleur de lys again, I'll just look in my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, Toto, then I guess I really don't need it. Or something."

"S", there's no place like your (actual) home...Xo and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment