Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guest Post: "Non-rechargeable lemons!"


Non-rechargeable lemons!
Originally uploaded by heywattsky

"These rechargeable batteries have been non-functional for about 2 years --they never worked, and yet still I try. If it's technical, I always think I'm the one doing something wrong. Ya know--this time I think I just bought crap batteries. And since I have been documenting my junk, my Energizer AA useage has probably quadrupled in the last three weeks. So it's time to give these the boot--and while it looks like I am releasing them into "lost in space" here, I will do it responsibly. So into the tech box they go for either 23rd St.Tek Serve (thanks "A") next trip into the city, or a place that is to be researched here in Dutchess County. Not quite out of the house, but out of the wall socket. Of course, I need to buy new rechargeables. But I'm keeping the receipt."

Sometimes, you just have to admit that not all lemons make good lemonade! Thanks, "S".

2 comments: