Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guest Post: "Kiss & MAC-up?"


Kiss & MAC-up?
Originally uploaded by heywattsky
"This is a 99.95% depleted foundation from MAC, which is (I blush, or blanche to admit) over 12 years old. Reason bought--it matched my skin tone so well. Reason tossed--other than the bacteria factor, I haven't worn foundation in 10 years. Reason kept? Same as reason bought. Plus over the years the shade # wore off so if I ever wanted to replace it, I'd have to bring it along and do a match-test at the MAC counter. And Life is too short (plus my Vanity's shelf life has almost expired, and my vanity shelf has been downsized to a hanging basket next to the shower."

"S", have a great week...and thanks for the post.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I have the SAME foundation up in my office bathroom under the sink & it's probably that old! Maybe you've inspired me to go and dump it... but not today. ;)

    ReplyDelete